ING KiDS Rock San Antonio
Kids, Get Ready To Rock!
- Date: Saturday, November 12
- Time: 8:30 AM*
- Location: Brackenridge Park/San Antonio Zoo
Kids can be part of the Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio Marathon & 1/2 Marathon race weekend excitement by participating in ING KiDS ROCK San Antonio Powered by San Antonio Sports. ING KiDS ROCK, is a non-timed, non-competitive event for children in grades K – 7! Kids can become marathon finishers on race day by completing a cumulative marathon training program in the weeks leading up to the race. Or, they can simply choose to run the 1-mile course on race day.
*subject to change
There are three ways to register, for an ING KiDS ROCK event:
- Individual/School Paid Registration:
- Entry fee: $25 prior to race weekend
- Expo registration: $30 (Friday, November 11)
- Entry fee Includes: Official ING Run For Something Better Training Guide, ING Kids Rockin’ Race T-shirt, Official Race Number, Colorful Finisher’s Medal, Goodie Bag, Post-Race Refreshments, free entry into the San Antonio Zoo on race day and your name in San Antonio Express News on Sunday’s paper. Paper entries accepted until (November 6) or sell out. Online registration available until (November 6) or sell out. Race day registration is NOT available. All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- School Scholarship Information School Scholarship Program
ING KiDS ROCK and ING Run For Something Better(r) (IRFSB) want to give back to schools in the communities where programs exist by extending scholarships to ING KiDS ROCK events for schools in need. Your school may qualify for a scholarship if it meets the requirements
- School Fundraising Information
School Fundraising Program – if your school does not meet the School Scholarship Program requirements and still seeks student assistance, you can apply to participate in a healthy fundraising program. Students can raise funds to support their miles accumulated by participating in the ING Run For Something Better Training program and earn their way to an ING KiDS ROCK event. Find out if your school meets the requirements.